EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, and HOLIDAYS
EVENINGS & WEEKENDS
Evening services are available with a 24-hour notice. Weekend services are available with a 48-hour notice. Both are on a first come, first served basis. While we can often times provide services with a same day request, we cannot guarantee availability last minute during evenings & weekends.
With holiday services we greatly appreciate bookings to be made by the week prior (7 days in advance) and are on a first come, first served basis. While we can often times provide services with a same day request, we cannot guarantee availability last minute during holidays. Holidays include but are not limited to:
* New Years Eve, New Years Day
* Mother’s Day
* Memorial Day
* Independence Day
* Labor Day
* Thanksgiving Day and following Friday
* Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
* All other celebrated holidays
SCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We utilize a 24-hour scheduling and cancellation policy to make certain all our clients are taken care of and receive the best service possible. To cancel, please text or email us at least 24-hours prior to the time originally scheduled.
PHONE: (720) 688 – 0798
There is no cancellation fee! However, if you email us to cancel a visit with less than a 24-hour notice, you will still be charged for the service visit originally agreed upon.
DEPOSITES, PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
A 50% deposit is required prior to the start of services for all first time clients. Remaining balance is due the Monday following final service date.
PAYMENTS & INVOICING
At the end of each week (Friday) invoices are emailed to clients who have received pet care services for that week. Each invoice includes details of dates, services received, and costs for each service.
PAYMENT TYPES & MAKING PAYMENTS
The majority of our clients prefer to pay online through their private and personalized FURNANIGANS account. However, we do also accept checks as well.
Please make all CHECKS payable to FURNANIGANS and mail to:
450 W 14th Ave
Denver, CO 80204
While we do not offer refunds for services paid for in advance and later canceled, we do offer account credits for any service canceled 24 hours prior to booked service date(s). Refund amount will be applied to clients account to use towards future bookings.
For clients who prefer to pay in advance, we can keep a credit on your account. Just let us know if that is what you prefer.
We will request (2) copies of your house key during the initial complementary consultation. If you become a FURNANIGANS client and have retained our services for regular/ongoing/future visits, we will hold onto your keys until you have given us further notice. Once our office is given notice keys will then be returned within 7 days either in person or by certified mail.
During extreme weather conditions, including below freezing temperatures, snow storms, pouring rain, severe thunderstorms, and extreme heat and humidity, we keep dogs outside only as long as it is comfortable for them.
However, we do whatever we can to make it easier for them to relieve themselves before returning home.
DON’T FORGET TO PLAN BEFORE YOU GO AWAY
- Leave plenty of pet food and prescriptions (if applicable) with written instructions on feeding times, amount to feed, grooming recommendations, and what treats are allowed.
- Be sure to let your Pet Sitter know about your pets favorite hiding places, likes, and dislikes.
- Leave out collar and leash for walking.
- Make sure your pets are current on all vaccinations and that your Pet Sitter has up-to-date records as well.
- If anyone else will have access to your home, such as family members, cleaning companies, the exterminator, handyman (etc.) please let us know.
- If you are expecting anyone in and out of your home while you are away, please let us know.
- Give your veterinarian your vacation dates with your Pet Sitter’s name and telephone number in case of an emergency while you’re away.
- Leave a secondary number where you can be reached in case of an emergency.
TELL US ALL ABOUT YOU & YOUR FOUR LEGGED FAMILY MEMBER
Having this information on file helps us to make sure you and your pet(s) are given the best care possible.
If you haven’t already activated your online account – click on MY ACCOUNT
If you’re having troubles activating your online account or if you have additional questions, please email us at HELLO @ FURNANIGANS.COM and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.